By registering with Your Meter Data you agree to these Terms and Conditions
- "You" and "Your" means a person or company who has registered with Your Meter Data;
- "We", "Us" and "Our" means SA Power Networks a partnership of: Spark Infrastructure SA (No. 1) Pty Ltd ABN 54 091 142 380, Spark Infrastructure SA (No. 2) Pty Ltd ABN 19 091 143 038, Spark Infrastructure SA (No. 3) Pty Ltd ABN 50 091 142 362, CKI Utilities Development Limited ABN 65 090 718 880 and PAI Utilities Development Limited ABN 82 090 718 951;
- "Your Meter Data" means the on line service accessed at Our website which provides energy consumption data for a particular NMI;
- "NMI" means National Meter Identifier which is a unique identifier allocated to electricity meter(s);
- "Customer" means the person, company or other entity responsible for the energy consumed in relation to a particular NMI.
1. We may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time. You may access the current version of these Terms and Conditions at anytime here. Your continuing use of Your Meter Data is acknowledgement of Your agreement to these Terms and Conditions as changed from time to time.
2. The energy consumption data accessed through Your Meter Data is data held by Us. While SA Power Networks uses every endeavour to present You with accurate information, we do not warrant the accuracy of the data. The data should be used for personal purposes only and in some instances may be incomplete, based on consumption estimates or may be the subject of review or change. The time periods to which energy consumption data available through Your Meter Data system relates may vary and will generally not exceed 2 years of energy consumption data.
3. In order to register with Your Meter Data and to access energy consumption data for a NMI We may impose security measures which need to be satisfied. These security measures may change from time to time.
4. From time to time We may end or restrict Your access to Your Meter Data at any time for operational reasons.
5. Your Meter Data may not be operational or may not operate as intended from time to time. Reasons for this include maintenance, security, errors and other events which may or may not be within Our control.
Access to and Use of Data and Charges
6. If You are not the Customer in relation to a NMI, You agree that each time You access energy consumption data for a NMI You will ensure You are authorised to do so by the relevant Customer. If at anytime the Customer’s authorisation is withdrawn then You agree that You will no longer use Your Meter Data to access data for that NMI.
7. You agree to only use energy consumption data for a NMI accessed through Your Meter Data for personal purposes approved by the Customer in relation to that NMI.
8. You agree that Your registration with Your Meter Data is not transferrable. You must not share Your access details.
9. Your Meter Data may not be compatible with all devices and software.
10. We may charge You for use of Your Meter Data. You will be informed of any charges before they are incurred.
11. To the extent allowed under law We are not to be liable for any losses, costs or damage suffered by You or others, including special, indirect or consequential losses such as loss of profit or revenue in relation to Your use of, or inability to use, Your Meter Data and energy consumption data.
12. The Agreement with You based on these Terms and Conditions is governed by the laws of South Australia and will be dealt with by South Australian courts.
Handling Personal Information